Do you want straight teeth without uncomfortable metal braces? Then come to Brentwood Dental Group to start the Invisalign process with a FREE consultation.
Invisalign treatment uses a high-tech system of customized clear aligners to straighten teeth without metal or painful tightening. Patients take out their Invisalign trays (another word for “aligner”) for meals and teeth cleaning.
Take your first step toward your own amazing Invisalign before and after pictures. Find out if you’re a great candidate in a free consultation.
Get comfortable at the dentist office when you get here. You’ll be taken care of here at Brentwood Dental Group. We’ll help keep you relaxed while we check over your teeth, gums, and records to see if Invisalign aligners would give you the results you want—or if you need other dental services first. Here are the parts of a consultation:
- Conversation: Tell Dr. Wasson your goals, ask questions, and get feedback.
- Dental X-Rays: Deep scans discover if your teeth and jaw are ready for orthodontics.
- Records Review: Your dentist will check your dental and medical records for any issues.
- Dental Exam: The Invisalign orthodontist will directly check on your dental health. We don’t want an infection or other problem to interfere with your Invisalign treatment.
- Bite Exam: The dentist will examine your bite movement, which can be improved by Invisalign.
- Optical Impressions: If you’re a great candidate for Invisalign, we can take impressions of your teeth with an optical process—no messy physical impressions.
- Planning: The Invisalign dentist will use software to plan your tooth movements, any bite corrections, and aligner design. You can also see a preview of your final Invisalign smile.
- Aligner Printing: Aligners are printed from high-quality materials using Invisalign 3D printers.
You can also talk over payment options at our local dentist office in Brentwood to make sure you can cover the average cost of Invisalign clear aligners.
Find Out If Invisalign Aligners Are Right for You With Dr. Wasson
Not everyone should use clear teeth aligners for their orthodontics—some other methods might work better for you instead.
In a FREE Invisalign consultation, you’ll find out quickly if this process can quickly give you the straight, even teeth you’ve longed for. Call Brentwood Dental Group for an appointment for you or your child for an Invisalign teen treatment.