There’s almost nothing that looks better than a beautiful smile. We all care about people in our lives, and the smile and the eyes are the main ways we see them and know them. Your smile helps you connect with others.
That’s why we offer aesthetic dentistry techniques like Invisalign clear aligners. We want you to be glad when you look in the mirror at your smile—just like you have put on your favorite shirt. A straighter smile raises self-confidence and can even improve health.
When you visit Brentwood Dental Group for a free consultation with our Invisalign dentist, you will find out if you are an ideal candidate to use clear aligners for faster orthodontics. Call now for a complimentary appointment.
What Invisalign Clear Aligners Can Do
You can visit our dental clinic to discuss Invisalign aligners if you feel uncomfortable with your teeth—if they look crooked, your bite seems “off,” or you don’t like the spacing between your teeth. Clear teeth aligners can now:
- Straighten any crooked teeth.
- Rotate teeth that are twisted.
- Bring teeth together to eliminate gaps.
- Make space between crowded teeth.
- Fix an underbite, overbite, or crossbite.
We have also seen patients who have pain in their jaw joints because a misaligned bite is straining the jaws. A corrected bite can relieve that pain. Others have discomfort in their gums, lips, or teeth because of misalignments. Your Invisalign results can include relieving those pains!
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign clear aligners are a revolutionary orthodontic system. We can now straighten your teeth and correct your bite without metal brackets or wires. The Invisalign system instead uses clear teeth aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth, gently and steadily moving them according to a plan we design. The Invisalign system uses:
- Technology for taking visual impressions of your teeth, which avoid messy physical impressions.
- A series of customized Invisalign aligners to gradually move your teeth toward the goal.
- 3D modeling software we use to precisely plan the movements of your teeth and design the aligners that will work for you.
- Your own detailed schedule for switching between your Invisalign trays at home about every two weeks.
- Regular checkups with your family dentist here at Brentwood Dental Group to make sure your progress is on track.
You’ll keep your aligners in for most of each day and night, but you’ll take them out for meals and cleaning your teeth. We’ll send a number of aligners home with you and show you how to easily, quickly switch to the next set on schedule.
You’ll be able to get through several sets of aligners before your next appointment. And these days, we can even look at your tooth movements through your smartphone, using the Invisalign app.
Invisalign Aligners or Braces: Which Is Better for You?
Invisalign aligners are an option your local orthodontist can use to improve dental health, straighten your teeth, and keep you comfortable throughout the process. Invisalign invisible aligners are:
- Metal-Free: Don’t worry. No metal brackets can injure your lips, tongue, or gums.
- Discreet: Busy teens and adults use the Invisalign system because it won’t stand out in the boardroom or classroom.
- More Comfortable: We never need to “tighten your braces” with Invisalign aligners. Each aligner is carefully designed to apply just the right pressure for a small tooth movement.
- Fast: You might have straighter teeth in just six months.
- Convenient: You’ll pop your aligners out before each meal and eat whatever you want. It’s also easy to clean your teeth with Invisalign aligner trays.
We’re glad we can now offer Invisalign aligners at our local dentist office in Brentwood. It’s exciting to see our patients get more confidence in their classes, work, dates, special events, and other occasions.
Get an Invisalign Consultation With Dr. Wasson
Are you busy with a career or with homemaking? Would you rather avoid the pain and inconvenience of braces? Then let’s work on your Invisalign smile together. How much is Invisalign? Schedule a free consultation in the dentist office here in Brentwood to find out how much your treatment will cost, risk-free. We even offer virtual consults—click here!